CNC machining services for Peek Engineering Plastic Special-Shaped Parts. Capabilities include CNC milling, 3, 4 and 5-axis and vertical machining, turning, drilling and tapping. Prototype and low to high volume production offered with maximum 5,000 units. Serves the analytical instrumentation, sample preparation, life sciences, marine, food processing and material handling industries.
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection
Provide drawings (format: CAD, PDF, JPG, step, etc.) or samples. Information includes: quantity, material, precision tolerance, surface treatment and special requirements.Our company can modify or design the drawings appropriately according to customer needs. You can directly send the drawings to [email protected] and notify by phone or information.