Wear and abrasion resistant PEEK CNC machining services for peek plastic precision instrument parts. Processes include boring, turning, drilling, forming, knurling, milling, cutting, pocketing, punching, reaming, sanding, tapping and welding. Prototype and low to high volume production offered. Serves the aerospace, appliance, automotive, chemical, communications, cosmetics, electrical, marine, medical, mining, packaging, plumbing, optical, retail, telecommunications, textile, transportation and wastewater industries. CAD and CAM files accepted. Meets Mil-Spec and ASTM standards. ITAR registered. RoHS compliant.
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection
Provide drawings (format: CAD, PDF, JPG, step, etc.) or samples. Information includes: quantity, material, precision tolerance, surface treatment and special requirements.Our company can modify or design the drawings appropriately according to customer needs. You can directly send the drawings to [email protected] and notify by phone or information.