Plastic Injection PEEK Mechanical Housing
ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certified. Plastic Injection service and 3, 4, 5 and 6-axis precision CNC machining services for Mechanical Housing. Also works with ABS, acetal, nylon, phenolic, acrylic, polycarbonate, PEEK, polyetherimide, polyethylene, PTFE, ceramic, PVC, polystyrene and wood. Various machining processes include boring, countersinking, drilling, internal forming, knurling, milling, cutting, turning, threading and tapping. Secondary services such as anodizing, grinding, heat treating, passivating, plating and welding provided. Prototype to specialty, low to high volume and small to large production runs offered. Serves the aerospace, agricultural, architectural, chemical, electronics, marine, medical, military, optical and pharmaceutical industries. AutoCAD and SolidWorks® files accepted.
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection
Provide drawings (format: CAD, PDF, JPG, step, etc.) or samples. Information includes: quantity, material, precision tolerance, surface treatment and special requirements.Our company can modify or design the drawings appropriately according to customer needs. You can directly send the drawings to [email protected] and notify by phone or information.
Categories: General Equipment, PEEK Injection Molding Parts