ISO 9001:2008 certified machining services for Wear-Resistant Khaki PEEK Bushing. Machining capabilities include 7-axis, CNC, single spindle, Swiss screw, continuous, dial transfer, high speed, high velocity, in-line, and rotary transfer machining. Capable of manufacturing parts with maximum dimensions of 24″ L x 12″ W x 12″ H, a 2.5″-6″ diameter, and tolerances of +/-.0001″. Serves industries such as the aerospace, agricultural, chemical, electronic, HVAC, marine, medical, military, mining, paper and pulp, and pharmaceutical industries. Emergency and rush services available.
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection
Provide drawings (format: CAD, PDF, JPG, step, etc.) or samples. Information includes: quantity, material, precision tolerance, surface treatment and special requirements.Our company can modify or design the drawings appropriately according to customer needs. You can directly send the drawings to [email protected] and notify by phone or information.