PEEK Bars And Rods
PEEK rods are extruded from PEEK raw materials. PEEK rod not only has excellent heat resistance than other high temperature plastics, but also has high strength, high modulus, high fracture toughness and excellent dimensional stability. PEEK bar has good toughness and excellent fatigue resistance to alternating stress, which is the most outstanding of all plastics, comparable to alloy materials.
PEEK (polyetheretherketone) has excellent comprehensive properties, good mechanical properties, high temperature resistance, and excellent chemical resistance, making it the most common index unit index value Density 9/cm1.45 Tensile strength Mpa92.2 Elongation at break Rate ‰50 Dielectric strength Kv/mm190.
- Modulus of elasticity: peek is 4200 mpa
- Tensile strength: peek is 116mpa
- Bending strength: peek is 175mpa
- Notched impact strength: peek is: 4 Kj/m2
- Surface resistance of PEEK: 10 to the 15th power
- Volume resistance of PEEK: 10 to the 15th power
- Dielectric strength of PEEK: 73 KV/mm
- Tracking index of PEEK: 125 V
- Glass transition temperature: peek is 150℃
- Coefficient of thermal expansion: peek is 5 10-⒌*1/k
- Heat deformation temperature: peek is 162℃
- Working temperature (long term): peek is 260℃
- Working temperature (short term): peek is 300℃
- Melting point: peek is 341℃
- Thermal conductivity: peek is 0.27 W/(k*m)
- Specific heat capacity: peek is 1.1 J/(g*k)
The Properties Of Polyetheretherketone Bars Or PEEK Rods
The material has excellent dielectric properties until the temperature reaches 260 degrees. And can resist energy ray irradiation, anti-corrosion and other important properties. It is a high temperature resistant thermoplastic with high glass transition temperature (155°C) and melting point (334°C), and the thermal deformation temperature under load is up to 335°C (30% glass fiber or carbon fiber reinforced grade), and can be used for a long time at 250°C Compared with other high-temperature-resistant plastics such as PTFE, PPO, etc.,
The upper limit of the operating temperature is nearly 50 °C higher;PEEK rods not only have better heat resistance than other high-temperature-resistant plastics, but also have high strength, high modulus, high fracture toughness and Excellent dimensional stability and radiation resistance; PEEK bar can maintain high strength at high temperature, its bending strength at 200℃ is about 24MPa, and its bending strength and compressive strength are still 12-13MPa at 250℃; PEEK resin has high rigidity, good dimensional stability, small coefficient of linear expansion, and is very close to metal aluminum materials; it has excellent chemical resistance.
Among common chemicals, only concentrated sulfuric acid can dissolve or destroy it. Its corrosion resistance is similar to that of nickel steel, and at the same time, it has flame retardancy, releases less smoke and toxic gases under flame conditions, and has strong radiation resistance; PEEK rods have good toughness and excellent fatigue resistance to alternating stress. It is the most outstanding of all plastics, comparable to alloy materials;PEEK rods have outstanding tribological properties, excellent resistance to sliding wear and fretting wear, especially at 260 ° C to maintain high wear resistance and low Coefficient of friction; PEEK has excellent comprehensive properties, good mechanical properties, high temperature resistance, and superior chemical resistance, making it the most versatile high-grade plastic.
- PEEK rod polyether ether ketone rod high temperature resistance: the glass transition temperature is as high as 151C, the melting point is 348C, after being filled with GF or CF, the heat distortion temperature is as high as 326C or more, and the long-term use temperature recognized by UL in the United States is 2600C
- PEEK polyetheretherketone excellent mechanical properties: it is the most perfect combination of toughness and rigidity among all resins, and its strength and fatigue resistance are even better than some metal and alloy materials.
- PEEK rod polyether ether ketone rod flame retardancy and low smoke: it does not need to add other flame retardant components to have flame retardant properties, a sample with a thickness of 1.45mm can reach the UL-94 V0 standard, and The amount of smoke is significantly lower than other varieties of resin.
- PEEK polyetheretherketone chemical resistance: in addition to the erosion of strong oxidizing acids such as high concentration of concentrated sulfuric acid, it has chemical resistance similar to PTFE resin, and can completely retain its mechanical properties in various chemical reagents , is an excellent anti-corrosion material.
- PEEK rod polyetheretherketone rod hydrolysis resistance: it can maintain good mechanical properties after long-term immersion in high temperature steam and hot water, and it is the best variety of all resins with hydrolysis resistance.
- Dimensional stability of PEEK polyetheretherketone: It has extremely low water absorption and linear thermal expansion coefficient, and its products have excellent dimensional stability in various application environments.
- PEEK rod polyether ether ketone rod electrical properties and insulation properties: it still has excellent insulation and stable electrical properties under high temperature, high pressure, high speed, high humidity and other environments.
- PEEK rod polyether ether ketone rod radiation resistance and weather resistance: it has excellent resistance to various radiation, can withstand high doses of radiation such as ?, γ and other radiation and maintain its various characteristics, can be used in various a harsh environment.
- PEEK rod polyether ether ketone rod high purity, low volatility and non-toxicity: PEEK rod polyether ether ketone rod resin itself is not toxic, its molecular structure is very stable, it is not easy to generate volatiles, and it has anti-radiation effect, purification The treated high-purity resin is an excellent biochemical medical material.