Precision CNC Swiss and screw machining services for Industrial Machinery PEEK Plastic Chain. Various capabilities include drilling, boring, contour, form, taper and straight turning, external/internal threading, tapping, thread milling, internal forming, knurling, broaching and cutting. Secondary services such as assembly, bending, passivating, heat treating and anodizing. Prototype and low to high volume production runs. Serves the aerospace, agricultural, architecture, automotive, construction, dental, food and beverage, government, laboratory, medical, mining, packaging, restaurant and transportation industries. Lean manufacturing capable. SolidWorks® files accepted. Meets ANSI, AS, ASTM, ASME, AWS, DOT, SAE and TS standards. CSA, FAA and FDA approved. RoHS compliant. NADCAP certified.
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection
Provide drawings (format: CAD, PDF, JPG, step, etc.) or samples. Information includes: quantity, material, precision tolerance, surface treatment and special requirements.Our company can modify or design the drawings appropriately according to customer needs. You can directly send the drawings to [email protected] and notify by phone or information.