PEEK Special-Shaped Mechanical Parts
ISO 9001:2008 certified. custom CNC machining and fabricating of PEEK Special-Shaped Mechanical Parts. Collaborate with engineering and machinists for prototypes, emergency replacements and production runs. Able to machine all types of plastics for improved performance such anti-static, salt water resistance, rugged durability, extreme heat resistance. Machining services include CNC milling, CNC routing, CNC turning, CNC sawing, die cutting and stamping as well as secondary fabrication and assembly. Serving all industries, including military, aviation/aerospace, telecommunications, medial, oil and gas, semiconductor, agriculture, waste treatment, food and beverage.
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection
Provide drawings (format: CAD, PDF, JPG, step, etc.) or samples. Information includes: quantity, material, precision tolerance, surface treatment and special requirements.Our company can modify or design the drawings appropriately according to customer needs. You can directly send the drawings to [email protected] and notify by phone or information.
Categories: PEEK CNC Turning Parts